Wednesday 24 September 2014

HI HI HI

Hiya world! My name is Emmanuelle and welcome to my blog, "What Now Emmanuelle?" I have started this blog as a teenager for other teenagers to read and saw it as an opportunity to do what I love... Writing!

Like most teenagers living in this day and age, I love music, food, fashion and photography and I have to go through the daily struggles of being a teenager. And this is what this blog is all about! I am going to keep you up to date in the magical world of music, food, fashion and photography from the fresh eyes of a teenager.

Of course, I do not want this blog to be 100% about me, I would love for all my readers to get involved! So you can leave comments or shoot me an email at whatnowemmanuelle@gmail.com

Emmanuelle out (: x

0 comments:

Post a Comment